Introductory Lecture | Welcome to the Course!
Learn the Fundamentals of Economy & Different Market Forms with stunning Case Studies & High Order Thinking Skills Q&A
Welcome to 'Master the Economics, Economy & Forms of Market Knowledge' course.
In this course, you'll be learning completely about Fundamentals of Economics and Forms of Market from Scratch. So, there are absolutely no prerequisites for this course. If you're a complete beginner, this course is for you.
For Economics Fundamentals, you'll learn:
- Importance of Economics: Why one should study Economics?
- Types of Economy: Market & Planned
- Microeconomics/Macroeconomics & Positive/Normative Economics
- Marginal Opportunity Cost
- Opportunity Cost
- Production Possibility Curve (PPC) with Movements
- Central Problems of Economy
For Forms of Market:
- Perfect Competition
- Imperfect Competition
- Oligopoly: Types
- Case Studies
- High Order Thinking Skills Questions & Answers
There are a lot of discussions as well. Just come open-minded and you'll be good to go.
Let's get started!
See you inside :)